File a Claim

To file a claim please contact your personal agent directly. You may also contact your insurance carrier directly using the contact information listed below.


Aflac claims forms.
Call Toll-Free 1.800.99.AFLAC.

Auto-Owners Insurance

Auto-Owners contact info.
Contact your local agent directly. After hours call toll-free 1-888-Claim-AO (1-888-252-4626).


Chubb’s Online Claim Notification.
Contact Customer Service at 1-800-252-4670.

Cincinnati Insurance Companies

Reporting Claims

You may report most claims by contacting your Neis Insurance Agent or by calling us directly at 877-242-2544 and providing your claim-related information. Exceptions are listed below.

Workers’ Compensation Claims

To report a workers’ compensation claim, please call Cincinnati Insurance directly, any time day or night, at 877-242-2544. Please have claim-related information ready so our associates can expedite your claim.

Life, Annuity and Disability Claims

To report an annuity, life insurance or disability income insurance claim, please contact us at 888-212-6970, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Eastern time Monday through Friday. Please have your policy number ready so our associates can expedite your claim.


Visit our website to find directions specific to your insurance or call your local agent directly.

Erie Insurance

  • Call your ERIE Agent directly.
  • Call ERIE – You can call an ERIE Office near you during business hours or call (800) 367-3743 for assistance 24/7.
  • File Online – Most claims can be filed online.


Contact your Neis Insurance Agent directly.

Mercury Insurance

Call (800) 503-3724 or visit the online claims center.


MetLife Claims Information.
Call our 24/7/365 claims service at 1-800-854-6011.

Pekin Insurance

Pekin contact info.
Call toll-free 1-888-PEKIN-11 (735-4611).


Reporting a Claim.
Phone 1-800-PROGRESSIVE.

Safeco Insurance

Reporting a Claim.
Phone 1-800-332-3226.

Safe Auto Insurance

Reporting a Claim.
Phone 1-800-766-1853.

Traveler’s Insurance

Traveler’s contact info.
Call toll-free 1-800-252-4633.